Owl Shook Up

Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back at it!

Well, I made it through the day...barely. I went to bed at 8pm last night and I still had a hard time getting up when my alarm went off at 5:15am. I think my kiddos were right there with me. At one point I think they were all asleep with their eyes open during math time ;) I had one little guy that actually fell asleep during group time. Hopefully everyone, including me, are awake tomorrow. Although we were half asleep today we did get a lot done. We started The Teachers Wife's Super E unit. My kiddos LOVED it. I can't wait to do some more tomorrow. We also watched this video by THE ELECTRIC COMPANY: James Iglehart's "Silent E" (click on picture for link). My little ones really enjoyed it.


We will be finishing up our New Years Resolution writing tomorrow and Super E activities. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment