Owl Shook Up

Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

YouTube Blocked??

Is youtube blocked at your school site like it is mine? I found a way to save those amazing teaching videos to your thumb drive so you can play them at school!!! Go to savefrom.net  Copy and paste the URL for the video you want to download and then click on MP4 360p option. The video will then be downloaded to your computer. On my MacBook I then choose the "Export" option in the quicktime player file menu. I can then export it to my thumb drive. Click on the "For Users" tab at the top for more detailed directions and helpful hints. Good Luck!!!! I went CrA-zzY downloading videos to use with my firsties this week. Their favorite is this cute video below about echolocation. We just finished up our bat unit.

Have a great weekend!!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment